What is the definition of a PERFECT BEAR?
- Must be willing to make personal sacrifices for the good of the team.
- Must work hard at all times.
- Must respect, listen to, and trust coaching staff.
- Show discipline. Do what you are suppose to do, do it with maximum effort and do it that way every single time.
- Have toughness. Learn the ability to overcome any and all obstacles.
- Must recognize personal weaknesses and make an effort to improve.
- Must be a good teammate who brings out the best in others.
- Must display good sportsmanship including controlling emotions, keeping mouths shut, showing no negative facial expression or body language.
- Must be a quality student and person off the floor.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Do everything you can to make the team the best it can be.
- Must be willing to accept the role the team needs filled.
- Must love to compete and be willing to do the extra work to be successful.
- Must listen carefully and never be told something twice.
- Must always build up your teammates and never tear them down.
- Must accept responsibility for your own mistakes. Don't blame others.
If we can find one “PERFECT BEAR” we will have a leader.
If we can find a few “PERFECT BEARS” we will be pretty good.
If we can find a team of “PERFECT BEARS” we will playing for championships.