2019-2020 FALL/WINTER SEASON
***Dates subject to change for next season***
Cost per player - $675. For new players to the TBA program, there is an additional cost for uniforms. All players that make a team are also required to have a valid AAU number (nominal fee) to participate in the TBA program. AAU costs can be found on their web site (https://play.aausports.org/joinaau/membershipapplication)
- August 1st – Tryout registration link will be available on the TBA web site. Anyone interested in trying out must register online prior to tryouts.
- September 8th & 9th – Tryout Dates. All players are encouraged to attend both tryout dates. Players will find out if they made the team within a few days after tryouts.
- September 22rd – Parent/player meeting and sizing for uniforms
- October 1st – Player fee due. Must be paid in full no later than 10/1 in order to participate in any TBA basketball activities.
- Week of September 30th – Team practices begin. Typically teams have two (2) practices per week.
- October 28th – TBA Shoot-A-Thon fundraiser event (all players required to participate).
- November 3rd& 4th - Tournaments begin for some teams within TBA.
- December – League games begin. Games take place on Saturdays and/or Sundays every week, typically excluding Presidents weekend. Occasionally there is a “bye” weekend during the season.
- First two weeks of March – Eastside Travel League Playoffs
- Mid March – State Championships in Spokane (only for any TBA teams that have qualified through league play or tournaments).
NOTE– The other two tournaments will be determined by the board and coaches once tournament options start being released. In the past, all TBA teams have done a tournament in Portland in early December and then our 3rd tournament during MLK weekend in the Mt. Si or other local area.
2020 SPRING SEASON - Spring has been cancelled due to COVID 19
Cost per player – TBS. This fee is determined based on the number of teams continuing to play and what tournaments are available during the off season. Typically teams continuing in spring have 1-2 practices per week and play in 2-3 tournaments. Additionally, we typically offer another weekly training opportunity in the spring for a separate fee.
- Mid April - Spring Season begins.
- Early June – Spring Season ends.